Thursday, February 4, 2010

Order Scion Tc 2008 Mats Where To Get Tail Light Tints To My 2008 Scion Tc?

Where To Get Tail Light Tints to my 2008 Scion Tc? - order scion tc 2008 mats

I purchased a Scion tC in 2008 and "Smoke Tint Vinyl enter" to Tailights rvinyl.com. I am sure that someone who has tried, or anyone in general can not understand the extreme difficulty of doing so. Long story short, I am firmly and finally break away and frustration frown. I wonder where I can do this for my fix Tailights black color? I do not want it to be online, if not more difficult case, because its too dang hard. The place where my power refused to do so, saying they put the equipment purchased online. So can anyone help? Thanks

3 comments:

Shixapen Shixalope said...

Hello my brother!
If you add details, where you are.
I'm from Miami so that they completely legal here. I smoked my way out the only thing that is not of this world red in the center ring. They have a good choice and he will turn his head.

Comments? I suggest not to order online, unless specifically 08 Scion tC! After the proposal is to find what you want online and then go to your local pilot shop and have them online so that you are a little more but give the correct installation of pay and possibly free installation at the time of purchase. The program is that the cars were smoking before and might be able to make a cheaper deal on some black covers for the lights leisure or what they have in stock.

That being said, I hope your trip is warm and seeking advice from www.scionlife.com

Take it easy!
ShiX --

jamie.tr... said...

VHT night colors, which I for my taillights. The gas than any other spray paint can, but not very good. There are also some people who can do for you online or in stores in the body that do not do anything about, a little customization.

'Mocha!=... said...

idk
which is illegal in some places ..
I thought about it, but it would be difficult for the passengers behind u.. and if they wreck and then ur fault

Post a Comment