Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pringles Challenge Poetry, Tips Please?

Poetry, tips please? - pringles challenge

Well, I'm bad at these things where to begin,
How can I write directly to the brain or heart \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3
be about love, sunsets on the sea
My friends and my family more than me?
then the next word should rhyme with it;
if an error or not, it's still okay?
Perhaps, but screw that ... ill do it anyway> =)
and if it is food, I can not commend my spirit;
I'm torn between Pringles and paté Chicken
I write about the hatred, discrimination and violation = (
I wonder how he felt R Kelly, as he and his band = o
Where they are tension, mystery and danger;
or my religion, you know ... Jesus in the manger-_ --
And the women and their effects on the brain;
at least, perhaps,does not prevent me from going crazy @ _ @
I think I write about the war. Pacific paradox.
and blistering boots when they change their socks
The humor is funny because it makes me lol = D
but I lack the knowledge of a good joke to tell
I could write about nature, like the earth is a fixed price!
My work would be useless, but no pun
... or is he dead? Yes, to hell with this life!
I think ill go emo + _ + and cut my throat with a knife
I thought of the irony that would be challenging, fun; = 0
or maybe thats just ... As this issue has become



Sorry for all the emotes, I ... lol No, seriously, I was a little advice on how, I really have no problemto search for words that rhyme, it is pretty easy, and I can not even necessary in the composition of a good poem. I'm not good at telling stories and this is my first real poem finished. I usually half way through and you may not get close, I want your thoughts and constructive criticism, please, thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment