Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cube Field School Another Recent Dream, What Do You Think It Means?

Another recent dream, what do you think it means? - cube field school

I had a dream recently. It was really strange. I was on a field trip for school or something, and we had free time. So me and my ex-BF were sitting on these cubes floating colors. I was sitting on a rose and I think it was blue and were separated. In addition, the new girl he loved to sit in another. And I loved the man, who was walking, not sitting in a cube. Me and my ex-BF said, and the other two were frozen like and not pay attention, because they in a bubble. We talked about how he or she to me as a GF, and me and we went to choose both, and woke up. BTW some things you should know. My ex-BF cheated, we parted. The guy who I liked, we have the best friends for a while, and I still sorta like my ex-BF.

1 comments:

Thomas B said...

A dream with your ex-boyfriend back together, suggests that something or someone in your life currently held similar feelings you felt during the relationship with your Ex's dream can be a means for alerting the same or similar behavior in a current relationship. What have you learned from that previous relationship must not apply to the current order for the same mistakes repeated.
To dream that you swim, you agree to let go of their problems or concerns and let go with the flow.
Pink represents love, joy, kindness, happiness, love, kindness. Being in love or healing through love is also involved in the suit.
Blue stands for truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. The presence of this color in your dream May symbolize the optimism of the future. They have the clarity of mind.

Post a Comment