Thursday, December 17, 2009

Front Tag On Jeep Libertty How Can I Go About Finding Out If A Car Is Stolen?

How can I go about finding out if a car is stolen? - front tag on jeep libertty

We have a neighbor (and mind my neighborhood is not the best), who parked his jeep outside the house .... Driving a vehicle that labels like, Indiana or something, and this Jeep has labels Iowa .. It really concerns us is also to my parking lot to take, so I have to get up early in the morning and move my car, so my friend can leave your park to make. Nevertheless, we notice the jeep goes nowhere and never, and have lived here (Missouri) over a month, so it should have changed and most of all. I wonder if there any way to find out if the car is stolen, as perhaps with the license number, website or something else? I do not know, I just do not want a stolen car was sitting on the sidewalk outside the house (yet !)...

0 comments:

Post a Comment