Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Drop Nose Pin Do I Have Petechia?

Do i have petechia? - drop nose pin

I do not know rather a small drop of a pin-red bumps around my nose and arm area.I what causes it.I like to have may be in the sun, but I need to know, is serious enough to go to the doctor anymore? Or could it simply be cured with a prescription over the counter? I cough weeks.And in the past was a symptom of petechiae, but not still do not know whether what I have.Please help me, I will not be something serious, and I wonder if they go to the doctor or what.

2 comments:

dru said...

Petechiae may be a sign of underlying disease, be unaffected, but if it does not fall by the majority of employees

dru said...

Petechiae may be a sign of underlying disease, be unaffected, but if it does not fall by the majority of employees

Post a Comment