Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ovulation Pain And Knee Pain Is It Possible To Miscarry With No Cramping...help Please!?

Is it possible to miscarry with no cramping...help please!? - ovulation pain and knee pain

I have 5 weeks of pregnancy. I've heard many women tell their miscarriage to me. They had heavy bleeding and severe cramps that knelt in mourning

I suspect "miscarriage, and there must be more tests. I started too few points, it was very pink. Later that night, had a little heavier, but very slightly, and was more of a dark red. I went to the emergency room and my cervix was closed and my hCG was 433rd

The next day, I still bleed easily. You could use a towel, panty liners and able to use them for hours. After using the toilet Wiped a type of blood was sticky slimey. However, dark red.

But I had absolutely no cramps. I only had cramps are caused by gas (TMI) and after the passage of gas are gone.

What does this mean? Hope?

Also my HCG is entered in the 370 and I test next Monday (27.) to see if they are on the rise. I Hope Hope Hope is. When my blood increases becauseInternal and an ultrasound if I only 5 weeks (technically, 3 weeks) after ovulation, it was difficult to see anything. The doctor suspects a gestational sac, but.

0 comments:

Post a Comment