Thursday, January 28, 2010

Canada Immunization Record Sample Can I Use My Social Security Card And License To Enter Canada From NY?

Can I use my social security card and license to enter Canada from NY? - canada immunization record sample

I find my birth certificate, but for me the proof "citizenship" is a social security card. Finally, you can not get if you are a U.S. citizen. I have a hospital certificate (not a real birth certificate) that says I was born there (unofficial), but it has a seal, and my vaccination card, credit cards, etc.. ... Will it be enough, right?

3 comments:

Jim B said...

Only 7 days, then you need to enter a U.S. passport for Canada and especially the return to the United States.

In fact, evidence of a SS card is not with their U.S. citizenship.

Stop and think for a minute ..... Not all legal immigrants with green card (actually pink) is also a SS card? So, no, not proof of citizenship for all. It's just a registration number of their taxes to the federal government.

These documents are not sufficient to enter Canada. The OC must be original and not a copy, and you also need a photo ID, driver's license, the State which has his signature. How unlucky in this respect.

Jim B. Toronto.

oreo112 said...

According to the website of the State Border Service of Canada, a passport is ideal, but from your office of U.S. photo identification and proof of citizenship is quite ... Frankly, I do not know whether an account of the social security card. Your best option is to call and ask.

iluv2tra... said...

If the trip before 1 June, you can to Canada, driver's license and social security card, but should unease in both directions. After 1 June 2009 that a pass in two directions.

Post a Comment