Saturday, January 2, 2010

Easy Screen Capture Video Any Good On Screen Video Capture Software?

Any good on screen video capture software? - easy screen capture video

I have a DVD that I have on my hard drive, but use DVD Rip software will not work because the disc is scratched, but I know that the players play

So I asked myself if there are programs that record will be what appears on the screen? It is easy to use? The SPF only I could be necessary, but I could never get the right for the DVD

And the DVD is not copyright the work of official documentation of the university is so that the repair material that can not otherwise be replaced

:)


1 comments:

Jeff said...

You can try to ZD Soft. They claim that this software can record screen video game. Some other screen recorders like DemoCreator is generally used for the preparation of software tutorials.

Post a Comment