Thursday, January 21, 2010

Picture Of Girls Vajinas Where Is The Picture Of Girls Lying Around Eminem In His Book?

Where is the picture of girls lying around Eminem in his book? - picture of girls vajinas

In the new book, Eminem, The Way I Am "is a photo on the page. 62, that in the middle of a group of 50 girls like underwear. I loved the book and the picture, so I wanted to put most of my screen. But I do not want the image to 2 pages long and too large to scan to scan. I searched online for photo and could not find him. Does anybody know where I can find? Thanks in advance.

3 comments:

casa said...

I also have the book, I'm not 100% sure, but from the video clip of Superman has been taken, is not published because of the mild nudity. I'm pretty sure thats it

soulsist... said...

Superman video is really hard, the image everywhere
honestly, it sucks, but the book offers much information and photos that you've never seen before.

yeah! said...

Umm try searching on Google just books should not only names and a picture.

Post a Comment