Friday, January 15, 2010

Dental Training Schools Can I Work At A Dental Office While Be In School Training To Be Orthodontist?

Can i work at a dental office while be in school training to be orthodontist? - dental training schools

How to become an orthodontist, I know I have to go to college for 4 years in dental school age 4, then 2 -4 years orthodontist. At this moment I am pretty sure that I have to work so I am wondering, because after 4 years of dental school, if possible, to work for me in a tooth (teeth), nor as a student at the orthodontist?

1 comments:

Dr Miller said...

You can. They will be in school 8.5 out of Monday to Friday and it will have to do on the weekends and evenings. I really do not know if I have the time. You will hardly find an office, which is awarded only for Saturday. But I think I could do it.

Post a Comment